Saturday, December 20, 2008

Air Force Condor Review

Ski Education, Belief and hearsay.

Today I will launch a new series of posts entitled "Education, Belief and hearsay.
The goal is to write what I live every day and did not stop to amaze me.

Examples.

In France, after 9 months of pregnancy, the woman gives birth to his child. A year after, so celebrate the 1 year of the baby.
In Korea, the pregnancy is counted over 10 months and when the child is born already a year. A year after his birth to celebrate then 2 years of the newborn. The Koreans have in their system so all one year older than us. So I have 27 years of age and 28 years in western Korean age.

In France, when we sit at the table, it is mandatory to take a correct position on his chair. But
Korean meals are served on a table at the foot of 30 cm. It is therefore required to sit cross-legged.
Many Koreans when using chairs, take off their shoes and sit cross-legged on this one (including during a working meeting!).
This raises the question of educating a child in Korea, because what is considered "normal" in Korea is not necessarily in France and vice versa ... I will not elaborate, too complicated.

0 comments:

Post a Comment