Friday, November 7, 2008

Blistering Rash On Baby Butt

Home sweet home, the story

This brief passage in France do well unfortunately I failed to see all the people I wanted to see. I was thinking especially Camilla, Seb, Dudu, Pierre & Elo.
And for all those that I managed to see, what fun, but how sad for not being able to spend more time with you.
But I can not say I did not take these 10 days with you since they are mainly divided between gluttonous meal with my friends, my nieces and discovery.

Meet Julia, my new niece. Do I not look like a super dad?!

But I do not forget my old niece Elisa. In this photo she wears a hanbok. Korean traditional dress that her great uncle (me) has reported the country of morning calm. It has grown
since my departure from France. This time I got to spend time with her, what a pleasure to develop our relationship.

All the women in my life are in this picture. Charlie, Blandine, Mom, Julia and Eliza.

And finally a picture of the whole family (lack Jonathan damage only). I like my house full of color, I like knowing glance that I share with my dad in this picture, and I love seeing everyone smile.

0 comments:

Post a Comment