Good imagining my holidays, I stumbled on two choices, the Vietnam and Thailand . After many discussions with people who VISITED these 2 countries, I finally chosen to take ticket to Bangkok (It will be in Thailand !).
For info , and because it is always nice to say, the full name of Bangkok is Krung Thep Mahanakhon Amon Rattanakosin Mahinthara Ayutthaya Mahadilok PhoP Noppharat Ratchathani Burirom Udomratchaniwet Mahasathan Amon Piman Awatan Sathit Sakkathattiya Witsanukam Prasit , which means "city of angels, great city, home of the Emerald Buddha, the impregnable city god Indra , great capital of the world's new chiseled gems, happy city, generous in the huge Royal Palace like the heavenly abode, the reign of God incarnate, the city dedicated to Indra and built by Vishnukarn . "
Should say more?
This city is considered the largest in the world and has estimated, from 6 to 12 million people. This figure ranges from simple to double, but it gives a good idea of the dimension.
arriving, it is primarily congestion that surprise, then entering a bit more in the city of temples appear at each corner. I get off the taxi that takes me to the hotel, he can not go beyond the streets are blocked. The soldiers are rehearsing for the anniversary of the princess who will be in 3 weeks.
I am the parade and went to the hotel, located along the Chao Phraya river, which runs through Bangkok . Night falls, I'm tired, but I still enjoy the beautiful view that gives me the room. In front of my deck that rises 85 meters to the temple of dawn, the Wat Arun .
has the following 3 days Bangkok will rhythms by the arrival of my two friends from Paris, Elise and Lucy, by visiting many temples including the great Wat Pho famous for its reclining Buddha and massage school, by visiting Khlongs , which are tributaries of Chao Phraya along which the Thais live in houses built on stilts.
The rest of the trip in the next post ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment