Monday, November 9, 2009

Corbin Fisher Sean Cody Blog

french equivalence of a diploma (bac) USA


Tray french not recognized in the U.S.? I heard this the other day ... but my experience tells me that no, it is FALSE.


Not only my tank S has been recognized, but they also have recognized 5 subjects (16 units) of a terminal level of a tank. That is to say that arriving with my diploma, there were 5 classes that I did not need to resume.
Not only AC has saved me time, because 16 units is a semester course. And besides, it made me save money, because only 16 units, it was worth about $ 2800 in my Community College!

pretty good, right?

Now it is true that I first had to evaluate my diploma to know everything ca. And I went through the company IERF . It cost me $ 300 in I think.

0 comments:

Post a Comment