I'm back on my blog! It will also be necessary that I make him a little lift, because j'viens to go COMPTR it looks like nothing!
The content is always on top cons ... I'll prove it with this new article!
Doing an internship in the U.S. with a tourist visa!
In general, it's a big debate on the forums (like www.MFE.org). There are all those who will say: "It has your own risk, no, no, it is forbidden, blah blah .... We must do things in the rules, etc etc ..."
Then they, in my opinion, do not listen because ... .. because ... they have no field experience and they are struggling to qualify!
This is what I say: "There STAGE and internship. There is a full-time internship, paid internships, unpaid internship, internship part-time internship bac +5, observation placement" makes Ca already quite a few shades ....
Here is what I know. This summer (2009), I personally received these 3 students (I changed their first names because I did not even accused that I was writing an Apostolic on them ..) who came to do an internship San Diego and have had this kind of exchange with their customs. (But I could not believe his ears when they told me AC said, but it is fast and well done!)
Situation 1
Customs: Why are you coming?
Alban & Anne: To do an internship (Christine thinks: What's the h ***, but these 2 are the suicide bombers! )
Customs: Is it Paid?
Alban & Anne: No, it s Not Paid
Customs: fed, housed, bleached?
Alban & Ann: No
And bam, they are passing, not more trouble than that! So much for me!
Situation 2: (most paradoxical )
It is late May / early June 2009. Stephane is a fluff to get his passport. His internship begins in two weeks, he is a demand for reasons of accelerated paseport Enterprise Chania!
He receives his passport in 10 days, and flew to San Diego! with a temporary passport "for professonelle because" without the visa! So it was a bit
panic on board ... How to tell the customs that the purpose of his stay is to make tourism when written in big on his passport "Temporary Professional Reasons" The story
Alban & Anne reassured us a little bit, but anyway!
Finally, ditto, the customs will be asked whether paid or fed, housed. Stephanie responds .. and not that it's all good!
wholesale .... So here there are nuances to do ... if he had said he was doing a paid internship .. I'm not sure it would pass so easily!
This being said, if I were personally in this situation, honestly I would not attempt the devil. I'd say I'm first to visit the U.S., to sightsee, learn about American culture. (This is the case for many of you). And then I'll keep to myself, that I come to an unpaid internship.
And for those who want to do a paid internship with a tourist visa ... then I guess is already more difficult to find an employer who hires the black for positions other than diving or cleaning lady ...
Now ... If that were to happen ... .. Wow what to say ... it's hot anyway! Lol, I m'assagir of age and because it's a bit like that anyway as I arrived in the States, lol .... and I'm still alive, plus I have a map Green! ... and I'm not alone in this!
PS: This article reflects my experiences and my personal opinions. I am neither a lawyer nor a customs ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment