Stars! I realize that when I announced to my family and my friends I left for Busan, South Korea, I had law has stifled cries of astonishment. "What Korea? But it's dangerous, Would there not a dictator, not the bottom ???!".
One of my first posts had been a small article explaining the Korean War. "What is or "You can see here .
And here I am now in China, Shanghai.
Oddly, the less excitement. mouaii, perhaps because the China eventually everybody knows. And then "Shanghai is a bit like Paris" dixit other!
So for those who still want to know or I'm shit now, for my grandmother who thinks I am in India (as my Mom said China), for my darling little sister who certainly did not learn his geography course for GCSE, for all others who know that China is "a right" but do not know or clearly, and because one does not often enough time to get back to basics .. . Well here is
China is this big green poo-roads paved in the middle of the photo. Shanghai
And this is not the capital, no! This is a small coastal town 14 million inhabitants, making it the most populous city in the country. The capital is Beijing, famous for its Peking Duck (Beijing in English).
To read the history of Shanghai, the pearl of the Orient, its origins as a modest trading port, its occupation by foreigners, the Opium War, the 2010 World Expo to be held there .. . is here.
I hope you enjoy my photo montage, for which I appealed to all my talented graphic designers!
One of my first posts had been a small article explaining the Korean War. "What is or "You can see here .
And here I am now in China, Shanghai.
Oddly, the less excitement. mouaii, perhaps because the China eventually everybody knows. And then "Shanghai is a bit like Paris" dixit other!
So for those who still want to know or I'm shit now, for my grandmother who thinks I am in India (as my Mom said China), for my darling little sister who certainly did not learn his geography course for GCSE, for all others who know that China is "a right" but do not know or clearly, and because one does not often enough time to get back to basics .. . Well here is
China is this big green poo-roads paved in the middle of the photo. Shanghai
And this is not the capital, no! This is a small coastal town 14 million inhabitants, making it the most populous city in the country. The capital is Beijing, famous for its Peking Duck (Beijing in English).
To read the history of Shanghai, the pearl of the Orient, its origins as a modest trading port, its occupation by foreigners, the Opium War, the 2010 World Expo to be held there .. . is here.
I hope you enjoy my photo montage, for which I appealed to all my talented graphic designers!
0 comments:
Post a Comment