Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Free Namtai Eyetoy Driver

The synthesis of the tenth day ...

As the post title suggests, so I put my bags in Shanghai for 10 days.
Phew! That's happened during those 10 days?! If anyone asks, I answer, well now.
So I arrived last Sunday, live at the hotel, bed early to recover from the shock departure and take the time to realize what was happening.


Monday, 9 am at the office, the time of the inventory of work involved, a disturbing mass, huge, waiting, and my team of engineers also with their technical questions (for me to gauge ?...).
week was very rhythmic apart between visits, a few evenings spent in the office, tracking the city to assess what neighborhood to choose my apartment, open a bank account at the Bank of China, begging for a phone in HR (I have a new mobile number that want to), re-visit apartments and sleep a little.
Saturday was the first opportunity to breathe a little, and you can start a stroll through town.
After 5 hours of walking length, and the bottom is good ... I finally landmark in the district of the French concession only.
Regarding other areas, we will see later.
Sunday, re-visiting apartments 9h am and, phew, free time in the afternoon.
My feet are ruined, I'll think about buying a bicycle at the earliest. Ah
bicycle! The Shanghainese love it, new ones, the rotten, the electrical, with trailers, with bell, folding, has buckled wheels ... here an Asian country as I love ... with bicycles everywhere!
Scooters And also ... a lot of scooters, but the positive is that a large majority are electric. Stars
I heard that Paris was spinning subsidies to buy electric scooters ... what avangardist.
I also heard that the Pope had been a flop at the Zenith and Martine Aubry cons condom ... What a beautiful Europe!
Otherwise, still loose, I learned that the death penalty 10 has killed 12,000 people per year in China (details here's a shot in the neck, and the legend want the government to pay the ball to the family of the condemned "There is no small savings / /).

To return to my program on Sunday, I went to the market in the South Bund Fabric to make me a bespoke suit (40 euro) and three-measure shirts (9 euro each). So as I still had some money in my pocket, I did make a raincoat, as custom (40 euro).
Shop are a pleasure, especially since it can all select the fabric first, then cut the number of pockets, shape, number and type of buttons, the type of pass, the type of cuff, the color of the lining, double stitched.
If we do not really know what you want, just come with a photo of the handsome Hugo Boss suit appeared in La Redoute, and rolls for a copy at 50 euro. From what I've seen the result looks pretty good. I get my artwork next weekend, so I can better judge the results.
And then ... Well a new week starts. And it starts pretty well because after a dozen visits, I finally found The Apart I looked in the middle of the French Concession, 15 minutes from the office, walk away.

Happiness.
I am moving Saturday.
I'm going to Ikea tonight to choose my new couch.
Aah! I had forgotten the joy of lounging at Ikea! I really want to say that i like serious Ikea. That is saying!
I even made "pasta bolo" the Ikea restaurant. The dream is not it?
If the work continues. Technically challenging, the pace is grueling and it is only the beginning, the quality of ships is alarming, but I take great pleasure in this new work.

0 comments:

Post a Comment