This post about my life in Korea written in extremis , live from the airport ... I have 30 minutes before boarding. Small
back.
Last Friday, the date of my arrival at Shanghai was asked. The following week has been dedicated to the organization to change my country.
Not surprisingly, it was overloaded, between appointment with relocation companies , preparation of the move, closure of bank account and internet connections and cable, find adoptive parents for my plants and make the transfer from home, finishing final projects at the office, dinner with colleagues goodbye, goodbye evenings with Friends, last part of PS 3 in Paolo, and of course some time spent with my darling privileged.
So I spent 11 months in Korea . I can not say yet what impact this has had or will have on me.
I'll take the time to realize that this passage in China is final and there will not be too late, a few weeks to do a little introspection and tell you the state of my ego!
few points I can of now-and- already confirmed. The Korea is not on the other side of the earth, compared to France. It's another planet, a little known and even unknown to many Westerners.
It might seem extremely difficult to integrate in this country, and feel like home, but the wealth of Koreans is their kindness, the pride they have for their country, the dedication has brought their company the willingness to evolve and transform their country make this country a relatively pleasant experience and the integration is smooth. In some
The year Korea has evolved from underdeveloped countries at the stage of economic power spot among the most influential most of the world.
must also remember every moment 30 years ago, freedom of movement at night, recreation, and many other personal freedoms were not valid in South Korea .
While this rapid forcing causes some short-circuit here and there. A little too
amazement (often very heavy) vis a vis foreigners, a little too much personal pride on the part of older men, to whom any of them, first by women but also by any other person who will be younger (over-) proof of compliance in any circumstance.
But the main point is that I felt at home here. (Unlike my home loan that I could never give me a apart of 170 m2 with 2-storey terrace and sea view - a detail!).
And since fashion is the series (24, heroes, Dr. House ..), one had an end of season 1.
Here we are.
Season 2, then begin a Shanghai, with new actors, new scenery, new scenarios, the explosions, stunts has Remi Julienne and surely full full full of surprises.
To my friends and my family: I hope you'll be part of these actors!
back.
Last Friday, the date of my arrival at Shanghai was asked. The following week has been dedicated to the organization to change my country.
Not surprisingly, it was overloaded, between appointment with relocation companies , preparation of the move, closure of bank account and internet connections and cable, find adoptive parents for my plants and make the transfer from home, finishing final projects at the office, dinner with colleagues goodbye, goodbye evenings with Friends, last part of PS 3 in Paolo, and of course some time spent with my darling privileged.
So I spent 11 months in Korea . I can not say yet what impact this has had or will have on me.
I'll take the time to realize that this passage in China is final and there will not be too late, a few weeks to do a little introspection and tell you the state of my ego!
few points I can of now-and- already confirmed. The Korea is not on the other side of the earth, compared to France. It's another planet, a little known and even unknown to many Westerners.
It might seem extremely difficult to integrate in this country, and feel like home, but the wealth of Koreans is their kindness, the pride they have for their country, the dedication has brought their company the willingness to evolve and transform their country make this country a relatively pleasant experience and the integration is smooth. In some
The year Korea has evolved from underdeveloped countries at the stage of economic power spot among the most influential most of the world.
must also remember every moment 30 years ago, freedom of movement at night, recreation, and many other personal freedoms were not valid in South Korea .
While this rapid forcing causes some short-circuit here and there. A little too
amazement (often very heavy) vis a vis foreigners, a little too much personal pride on the part of older men, to whom any of them, first by women but also by any other person who will be younger (over-) proof of compliance in any circumstance.
But the main point is that I felt at home here. (Unlike my home loan that I could never give me a apart of 170 m2 with 2-storey terrace and sea view - a detail!).
And since fashion is the series (24, heroes, Dr. House ..), one had an end of season 1.
Here we are.
Season 2, then begin a Shanghai, with new actors, new scenery, new scenarios, the explosions, stunts has Remi Julienne and surely full full full of surprises.
To my friends and my family: I hope you'll be part of these actors!
A soon for my impressions ... firft
0 comments:
Post a Comment