The news has just fallen. Next week will be my last week in Busan, my last week in South Korea.
The time has not yet retrospective because I do not even realize the thing, although discussions have been ongoing for several months now.
I leave Korea but not in Asia since I will take another post in our Shanghai office. Start Date: March 16. Duration: I hope at least 2-3 years.
In preparation for the coming weeks: Sessions goodbyes, personal upheaval, professional challenges ... well almost anything routine!
I will continue to write, so this blog will probably change then name to be called "My Life in China".
For now I still have just one week to pack my bags, organize the move to the visa, learn chinese, sell my Wii ...
Well I'm going to bed I have a headache just to think of what awaits me yet!
soon for my last post Korean ...
The time has not yet retrospective because I do not even realize the thing, although discussions have been ongoing for several months now.
I leave Korea but not in Asia since I will take another post in our Shanghai office. Start Date: March 16. Duration: I hope at least 2-3 years.
In preparation for the coming weeks: Sessions goodbyes, personal upheaval, professional challenges ... well almost anything routine!
I will continue to write, so this blog will probably change then name to be called "My Life in China".
For now I still have just one week to pack my bags, organize the move to the visa, learn chinese, sell my Wii ...
Well I'm going to bed I have a headache just to think of what awaits me yet!
soon for my last post Korean ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment